8/24/2010

What is style?

For a while now I've been wondering, what is style? I don't think that it's something that we can describe in one sentence. I think that style is the way we express ourselves. Not everyone is stylish, someone can have bad style as someone can have great style. It depends on everything about you, your confidence, your taste, your inspiration. It isn't only about the way you dress, but also how you present yourself, how you act and how you think. I can't tell you who is the most stylish, because to be honest, there are so many styles that you can't put them in the same category. For example, an oshare kei from japan can't be compared to a street-styled girl in Italy. Both of them have amazing style but it's just something you can't compare. You don't have to be rich, on the contrary it almost helps not to be because you become more creative with your style.

People I find stylish at the moment: Agyness Deyn, 2ne1 members (check them out), Lady Gaga, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. To tell you the truth celebrities don't inspire me very much but these are the only people I could think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment