8/23/2010

Starting over. (introduction)


I first made this blog last year, but after a while I got discouraged and stopped posting. Truth is, I knew nothing about fashion then. I can't say that I know that much more now, but I have been working on myself, my personal style and studying fashion designers ever since.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Linda, I'm 17 years old. I'm bilingual in English and French (would LOVE to learn Japanese, Italian and Korean), I've lived in a completely french speaking town for 6 years so my english writing skills aren't that great at the moment. I just moved to Montreal 1 month ago for college. I'm going to be studying fashion design and I'm looking so forward to it. I know that it's going to be a lot of hard work, which is a good thing, how boring would it be if it was easy?

Who are my favorite designers? My absolute favorite designer of all times is JOHN GALLIANO. My other favorites are Rei Kawakubo (Comme des Garcons), Dai Fujiwara (Issey Miyake), Jean Paul Gauthier, Alexander Mcqueen, Henry Holland, and Manish Aurora.

I'm going to work very hard on this blog and I hope you like it =) !

No comments:

Post a Comment