8/25/2010

Italia





I love old pictures. These were taken 14 years ago, when I was 3 years old. It was on a vacation in Italy, visiting family. It's kind of funny because my mom looks exacly the same as now! She still has that purse and I think she still has that shirt. It's weird to say this, but I love what I'm wearing in the second picture, the oversized sunglasses with floral shorts (they must have been the only shorts I had because there's at least 3 different pictures of me wearing them with 3 different tops) If I can remember, that picture was taken at my uncle's villa. It's on a mountain and the view is amazing! I can't wait to go back. My favorite part of Italy has to be the street markets! They are so much fun and you can get everything you need, food (fresh vegetables, fruits, cheese, meat), they sell other goods like jewelry and clothes. The prices are very cheap, but the quality is actually not that bad. There's so much to choose from, the only thing that can get annoying is when it gets busy and very crowded.

I'm probably only writing this article to distract myself, I should probably go to bed because I have to wake up at 6AM! Tomorrow's my first day of college and I'm looking forward to it but I'm a bit nervous. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment