8/31/2010

outfit.



Today I'm wearing a simple black dress from forever 21 (20$) with some mixed bracelets from aldo and h&m. I really like mixing simple things with an accessory that stands out a lot. Today I have 5 hours (in a row) of Graphic Process Application. It's my first class and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this class. I love art and drawing (my deviantart). Today will be my last first class and I'm really looking forward to having projects. I just hope I won't have too much to buy for this class, yesterday I had to buy a book that was 115$, I almost had a heart attack. I'm running a bit low on money, my parents aren't coming back until October so hopefully I'll survive until then (I'm also looking for a job). That means no camera and no new clothes. I guess that gives me an opportunity to lose a bit of weight (about 10 pounds). I don't want to buy pants until then. Yesterday I started the 30 minute shred, I really hope it's going to work. I'm going to try doing it 6 days a week, but it's only day 2 and I'm sore. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment