8/25/2010

~ outfit


I've realized that I haven't posted any pictures of outfits I've worn. I don't have a good camera at the moment, only the one on my cellphone. This picture is from last year, but I still really like the outfit. I made the white dress, it's actually the first piece of clothing that I've ever made, with a lot of help from my grandma. I paired it with a trench coat from H&M and Aldo shoes. You can kind of see the very pretty material used for the white dress.

Ever since I moved away from my parents (I used their camera all the time!) I've realized how important it really is now that I don't have one. I love taking pictures, it's a great way to capture a moment and inspirations. I don't have any intentions of becoming a photographer, but fashion and photography really go together. I've always loved doing photoshoots with friends, putting on crazy makeup and having fun.

I have so many ideas for new posts, but I don't want to use them all at once. I might post something new tonight, maybe a picture of myself. I'm starting college tomorrow, I'm very excited, I've always known that I want to go into something related to art. I haven't been drawing very much lately, but here's my deviantart if you want to see what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment