8/25/2010


Bag made by me, the colors didn't come out well because I took it with my cell, but it's golden/mustard yellow and black. The design couldn't be any simpler but the material is to die for (even if I got it at walmart). I absolutely love this bag, it's my favorite and it cost me under 20$ to make. I love Victorian style prints, I really want to make some outfits inspired by the prints and wallpapers of that era. What made my day about a week ago is a girl in the grocery store that was asking a lot of questions about my bag asking me where I bought it because it was exactly the type of bag she was looking for. When I said I made it she was very impressed and it just made me happy the think that someone would buy one of the first things I've made.


I woke up this morning, about 5 times, because stupid me, I don't turn off my cellphone off while I'm sleeping. I'm always scared that it might be something important. Am I the only one? I got a text from my parents in Italy at 6am to tell me that they didn't have enough money in their cell to call me on my first day of school (which is tomorow!) and that they will call this weekend. Then I got 2 from my sister and 2 from a friend who has already started school. All before 8am. I guess it's a sign that I'm going to have to wake up super early for school tomorow because I start at 8. Does anyone have any tips for back to school? I know I'm going to give myself a facial, do my nails and drink green tea and water all day (+ food of course). I'm kind of scared that it's not going to be as amazing as I though, or that there will be a lot of snobby people in my class. I kind of have high expectations because I've been waiting for this for 3 years. But compared to high school I know that it's going to be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment