9/13/2010

More more fashion.



Hey everyone, I wanted to do an outfit update. I'm wearing super comfortable black shorts from Winners with an H&M blouse and an Aldo purse. My sister came to visit me a few days ago and she wore my blouse and tied a knot in it (like I did in my picture). It's such a great idea. It's so long so I would always tuck it in my shorts or pants, but you know how it can make lumps or folds sometimes? I think I'm always going to wear it like this from now on. Every time I take outfit pictures I realize just how much I want a camera, so I can take proper photos.

I know it's been about a week since I last posted. I actually haven't been that busy, just a bit lazy, I didn't know what to write about. I just learned yesterday that there's a Holt Renfrew really close to my place! I really need to check it out, I'll probably do a post soon on that. I have this new school project and I need to interview someone in the fashion industry. I don't really have any contacts yet, so I was going to go to nice boutiques and ask people who work there. I know that you can rent a stylist at Holt Renfrew, so I might do that and interview her at the same time. Any ideas? My team was picked first to present our interview, so I only have 3 weeks to do it. I'll keep you posted, I would absolutely love to find someone important in the industry like a designer. In the time curfew I'm not very sure what I can do.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment